Serves 2 —
- 2 catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup hot pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup Progresso bread crumbs
- Kirkland Organic No-Salt Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F with rack in middle. Using olive oil grease a 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Coat the fillets in the rest of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fillers with the No-Salt Season and salt and pepper.
- Smear both sides with the hot pepper jelly and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place the fillets in the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until flakey.
- Serve with rice or orzo.