Serves 2 —
- 12 medium-small (31-40/lb) frozen shrimp
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp, or more, dill seed
- Sea salt
- A large dollop, or about 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- Thaw shrimp. De-tail the shrimp if you want. Some people think leaving tails on gives a richer flavor.
- Melt butter on low heat in a wok and add olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic to the butter and oil and cook for 30 sec.
- Raise the heat and add the shrimp and dill seed, and cook 1 minute, flip over each shrimp and cook for another minute.
- Add the sour cream, horseradish, and salt to taste. Warm it back up and then serve.